Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A request

I'm still relatively new to blogging.  I started posting in September and didn't get to putting something up regularly until early November.  So I'm still learning some Blogger features.  For instance, page views.  Early on, Blogger stats might show me just one or two page views per post, sometimes none at all.  Lately, though, the numbers are up.  A post from last week shows nearly 40 page views.  Only a droplet compared to what I imagine established blogs receive, but it seems encouraging.  Or at least I think it is.  I can't be completely sure, because I don't know exactly what "page views" means.  I think they come from real people.  But I'm not 100 percent sure.

Thus this request.  If you're a real person and if you stop in, could you leave some kind of note.  Just "Hi" would be enough, but if you felt like leaving more of a comment, that would be great.  And it would be especially great if you had suggestions on how I could do this better.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment