Friday, December 2, 2016

Lost Cat



Someone tacked up several of these notices on poles around the neighborhood. I’ve sometimes thought I should pick out little things around the neighborhood to record. I walk back and forth to the
Metro on this sidewalk; we visit the neighbors down the alley; I occasionally walk to stores on Wisconsin or Connecticut Avenues. But I rarely pay much attention to things along the way.  The notices about the missing cat have, I think, been on the poles for several months. They might even have replaced some put up earlier. I’ve never seen the calico cat described here. In fact, I’ve rarely seen any cats loose outside; I’ve probably seen more rabbits than cats; in fact, I know I have. Did anyone ever call this number? Was the searcher ever reunited with the cat? A happy or sad ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment